Partnership for Families, Children and Adults Crisis Hotline: (423) 755-2700

Contact Us

Contact US

Questions? Suggestions? Feedback?
Complete the contact form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.

If you received services at the FJC and are using this form to file a grievance, please be sure to include the date of service, the individual or agency involved in your case, your safe contact information, a description of your concerns, and what solution you would like. Please include as much detail as possible.

Please be advised that we cannot respond unless you specify your safe contact information.

Contact Us
What is the best way to contact you?
Attention: Consider whether your computer is monitored. You could give a safe phone number, a friend’s number, or your cell phone number if your abuser does not have access to the bill
Can we safely respond to your email address?
Do you have a safe place to stay?

If this is an emergency please call 911 or Partnership for Families, Children and Adults Crisis Hotline at (423)755-2700.