All services provided at the FJC are FREE and confidential — no appointment is necessary during regular business hours.
We also have bilingual staff to serve the growing Hispanic/Latino population.
- Assistance in creating a personal safety plan
- Help finding a safe place for you, your children, and pets
- Education and awareness regarding domestic violence, elder abuse, and human trafficking
- Referrals to services available in Chattanooga
- Civil Legal services and help with obtaining Orders of Protection
- Personal support in court appointments
- Emotional support
- Free individual and family counseling